Monday, June 4, 2012

Share It

Free 3G Data Trick for MTS Mblaze 2012

Hi friends, I have posted airtel(Airtel 3G  2012| get free 3G access on airtel | free aitel internet) and bsnl(Unlimited free GPRS tricks for BSNL 3G | BSNL 2012) tricks before. In this post I will explain you the trick for MTS MBlaze. You can use this trick to get free 150MB data. To get get this free data on your MBlaze just follow these steps.
  • First go to MTS website.
  • After clicking on MTS link, you will find below image on left side in MTS website. Click on Get Free Data.
fdu_img1
  • Now just enter your name, email and mobile number and submit it.
mts
  • You will receive an email with details for claiming the Free Data usage for your MBlaze.
  • Now check your balance.
To check your balance Start Mblaze, go to Settings> Mode(change to hybrid)> Apply.
Reconnect Modem > Settings>Check My Balance Button.
Enjoy this Free Data Usage for MBlaze.
Author: Bhanu Chander Bathini (CEO, Tricks Town.)
Hey friends, I am Bhanu Chander a Web Designer/Developer, Content writer, Freelance SEO analyst and a blogger. I am pursuing my M.Tech in Computer Science and Engg. You can contact me on bhanu4funn@gmail.com for web design solutions at low cost with effective SEO.

0 comments: