Sunday, June 10, 2012

Share It

Free call me tunes on Docomo for june 2012

Hi friends,
docomoI am bringing you a cool trick for your docomo. Now you can use this trick on your docomo mobile for free call me tunes. This trick is found to be working in all states.. If you are using docomo then you are lucky for reading this article.
Now let me explain the procedure for activating this free trick on your docomo mobile.

Please follow the steps given below:
  • Dial this toll free number 550552.
  • Follow the steps provided by the system voice.
  • Now your docomo is activated with call me tunes, free for 10days.
To get it again after 10days just follow these steps.
  • On the 10th day just dial 155223 to deactivate the call me tune.
  • Wait for 10-20minutes and follow the steps given to activate it.
  • Then your call me tune is reactivated.
  • You can enjoy this trick for lifetime without paying them.
Note: Be sure to deactivate without fail on 10th day after activation and for your safety I beleive to keep your balance low during activation.
Author: Bhanu Chander Bathini (CEO, Tricks Town.)
Hey friends, I am Bhanu Chander a Web Designer/Developer, Content writer, Freelance SEO analyst and a blogger. I am pursuing my M.Tech in Computer Science and Engg. You can contact me on bhanu4funn@gmail.com for web design solutions at low cost with effective SEO.

0 comments: