Saturday, September 1, 2012

Share It

Introducing Blogger Tips and Tricks.

clickmyblog3.blogspot Hi friends, what do you think of having your own website or blog. You might be interested in blogging but don’t know how to start/how to maintain your blog. But here is the solution for you. Make your own blog/website and also earn through them.

Now I want to share my Blogging experience with you. I’m blogging since 2 years and had a lot of problems experienced in that. Still I’m learning more about blogging. Here I will share you my ideas about blogging. I found many obstacles in blogging. I experienced many doubtful situations which made me to search on google for those. There are many websites that are useful to bloggers to find answers to their questions that arise while blogging. So now I want to start explaining you about blogging tips and tricks. With this now you can find solution for all blogging problems that you face. For example, if you try to change your blog template and you don’t know how to do that then just come visit this blog and you may find a solution for that.

Why Blogging?

Share your feelings:

Blogging is the way of expressing your feelings, experiences, reviews or some other things with the world through internet. You can share your experiences, ideas with the readers. You can increase your readers with attractive articles. So that the readers must come back to your blog to read other articles.

Improve your writing Skills:

Blogging improves your writing skills in whichever language you prefer to write well. You will have great skills in your writing when you start blogging. Blogging is a way where you can ensure perfection in your writing skills.

Earning Money:

Blogging is also one of the ways to earn money.  There are many people who are earning money just blogging. It is a best idea to earn money through blogs, if you have a good content with you to share on your blog. However it is not so easy to earn with your blogs. Because there are certain limitations that you will be coming to know in my future articles. When you want to earn with your blog your article needs to be unique from others and you should get enough traffic to your site. Getting high traffic to your sites will be explained in detail to you in upcoming articles.

You can use free blogging sites such as blogger or wordpress. You may feel easy to use blogger rather than wordpress. I don’t have much experience over wordpress, I have been using blogger for all my blogs. This is what the reason to share the tips related to blogger. If you have any doubts regarding blogging with blogger, please feel free to ask in the comment box below. I’ll surely solve it.

Having any questions or doubts regarding blogging. Whatever the question you may have just click my blog is the solution for that. Raise your questions here and I’ll respond to you.

Get great looks to your Blogs with click my blog tutorials. Have a Nice Day. :)

Author: Bhanu Chander Bathini (CEO, Tricks Town.)
Hey friends, I am Bhanu Chander a Web Designer/Developer, Content writer, Freelance SEO analyst and a blogger. I am pursuing my M.Tech in Computer Science and Engg. You can contact me on bhanu4funn@gmail.com for web design solutions at low cost with effective SEO.

0 comments: