Thursday, December 20, 2012

Share It

Hey friends, I have started a new blog now.

Hi my dear friends ,
Now I want to share something about my other blog. I have been blessed by you and I am getting more visits daily. I am thankful to all those who visit my blog. With all your blessings now I have started a new blog to provide you all good Short Films at same place. I am collecting a variety of good short films that have good meaning in them. Do you know that short films are now very much better than the movies that we are watching on big screens because short films contain good meaning and also they are unique from each other. Many of the students are now showing interest in making short films that contain some unique features.

Ok, I don't have much time to explain it now. I'll write few more things after sometime.
Please visit my new blog for short films and comment about that blog visit Short Filmy now.


Author: Bhanu Chander Bathini (CEO, Tricks Town.)
Hey friends, I am Bhanu Chander a Web Designer/Developer, Content writer, Freelance SEO analyst and a blogger. I am pursuing my M.Tech in Computer Science and Engg. You can contact me on bhanu4funn@gmail.com for web design solutions at low cost with effective SEO.

0 comments: